Monday 19 October 2009

Prison Pit



Johnny Ryan's Prison Pit is a squarebound thump of chrysalis body atrocity. A wound-faced aggressor is ejected from a sky-society, landing chump first in a boiled desert realm staffed by changeling undesirables. Ryan's tome has gene code in common with muscle-bomb wasteland manga, but rather than base the cataclysmic body-shifting in psychic chakra energies, or interminable training regimes, Ryan has skewed scatological new flesh. He repurposes the form of the pugilists, bodies hide loathsome shade forms, evolved to be effective in a utilitarian clobber-chain. Every injury inflicted is another opportunity to realise building block body grue as biologically alarming predator aspect. Nothing is waste, everything is function. Prison Pit is a space-plane combat scroll, detailing the long-lost art of excretion as weapon. All the best to Mr Ryan. I hope this sells a million, leaving him no choice but to release a hundred more just like it.

5 comments:

Malath said...

Enjoyed this thanks!

best bit for me was the start of chapter 2.. MEGA FUCKED!

Chris Ready said...

Ah, excellent! I take it you got? Did you like? I thought it was fantatsic. I loved that too!

Malath said...

Yea picked it up the other day on me way to Manchester. Yea I enjoyed it. Though I felt it built up really well till chapter 3 then dipped a little.

Chris Ready said...

Heh. Did you like the end? Imagine if that was it!

Malath said...

haha... nah end was fine... was just the chapter in general.